Beautiful and stylish stone lodge recently renovated to a high ‘House and Garden’ standard.
- Beautiful and stylish stone lodge recently renovated to a high ‘House and Garden’ standard.
- Single story dwelling with undercover verandahs leading onto established lawns and gazebo.
- Vineyard and ocean views from two bedrooms without having to leaving your bed!
- Sleeps up to 12 persons
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with queen size beds with ceiling fans and/or air-conditioning.
- Bunk room with 2 sets of bunks and a further 2 trundles
- 3 bathrooms and an additional toilet.
- Full laundry with washer and dryer.
- Beautiful open plan living area, air conditioned, comprising of modern kitchen, dining, lounge and bar, opening onto an undercover alfresco area with ocean and vineyard views.
- Large wood fireplace.
- Fully undercover outside entertaining area with couches, tables and BBQ facilities.
- Outside hot/cold shower for rinsing after a swim or surf.
- Surrounded by bushland and just five minutes from Dunsborough town centre.
- Gorgeous and dramatic Geographe Bay ocean and vineyard views.
- Walking distance to Yallingup Woodfire Bakery and a short drive to Simmos Ice-creamery , Dunsborough, Yallingup and the world famous beaches of Meelup and Castle Rock.
- Wi-Fi, 2 smart TVs and Bluetooth speaker.
- Secure keypad entry, sensor lighting, flyscreens etc. for comfort and convenience.
THE LODGE RATES
Minimum two night stay. All rates quoted in Australian Dollars and inclusive of 10% GST. Rates as quoted are per night.